POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR FOR LEARNING
At Park Lane we believe in establishing clear expectations for all of our students and staff. In each classroom there are displays of our Expectations,Consequences, Rewards and Non-negotiable rules.
We have a rewards system where you can collect merit points for your tutor groups.
You will be rewarded for good attendance, excellent work, behaviour and positive contributions to the school community.
- Be kind, helpful and polite at all times
- Look after property, don’t waste or damage things
- Attend regularly, on time and properly equipped
- Work hard and play co-operatively
- Listen with respect to others
- Follow all instructions given by staff
- Letters/Postcards home
- Special events
- C1: Polite warning
- C2: Second warning
- C3: 10-20 minutes detention
- C4: Removal to other classroom and/or 30 minute detention
- C5: ‘On Call’ + 45 minute detention
- Mobile phones, iPods, MP3 players etc should not be visible
- Park Lane is a chewing gum free school
- Park Lane is a non smoking site
- Hats should not be worn inside the building
- Jewellery – a watch, a ring and small earrings only
- Food and drink can only be eaten in designated areas
Mobile phones, Ipods etc will be confiscated and put in a safe place for collection by parents/carers